Total Pageviews

Home

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Memories

To all of the wonderful men and father's in my life. Happy Father's Day. The wonderful thing about pictures is being able to look back at wonderful memories. These pictures are being put into special albums so that I can keep the memories alive. I have been fortunate to have great male role models in my life. My dad, Ray, always, strong, kind, helpful and giving. Even today in his retirement he helps make wooden toys for children during Christmas. Plays classical guitar with a group of men at nursing homes and is always around to give me and our kids great advise. Another great man in my life is my husband Paul. Always willing to help each of our kids with their goals. Working on cars, helping to keep the Bear Den South a wonderful retreat for friends, family and guest. When you cross over the walkway to our front door know that it was rebuilt with a lot of care and love for our guest. He also works with a great group of managers at Cincinnati Container to keep our health care and other benefits for our employees reasonable and strong. Other great father's in my life are my brothers Graham and Stuart, my brother-in-law Chris all great role models for my kids before they themselves became fathers. Now each one works endlessly for their own family. A father is someone who is strong, loving and caring. Someone who is always their for you to look up to for guidance and wisdom. We are very fortunate to have these men in our lives. I look forward to capturing even more memories as my family continues to grow. Don't forget to tell someone in your life what a great father they are on father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment